Sunday, March 13, 2011

Goal Oriented?

I have so many interests but when I think about doing something like try out for a play or go to my shop to build something I know that I cannot. Finishing my masters is the only real goal I have that is a necessity. I want to finish but I have serious anxiety about writing papers for the two classes I am currently taking and completing the thesis project by 12/15/11.

I have never been a confident student and I get overwhelmed at times with the readings. There is only so much time in my day that my concentration is at it's peek. Unfortuanatey, that peek is during the mid morning to early afternoon which is when I am working.

Ontop of the school issue I have medical issues including being overweight. I recently joined a gym and I have been taking Zumba, weight and step classes. Every class is painful but I feel better doing it than not.

Just a few things that are on my shoulders.

1 comment:

  1. Christine, how great for you to start working out. It always, always, always stinks when you first start. Stick with it and you might even come to look forward to it. Zumba is so freeing and fun, you picked a good one there!

    ReplyDelete